About Me

My photo
find me, date me, and you'll know me. ^^

me n u~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the bitter part of my life.

 it always have to come into the money issue when something happens. i had no idea why.
seeing own father not having the right attitude to work himself out from his own trouble and making his whole family getting involved. i had no idea why is he such a person, never knowing or being being aware of his actions that could bring disaster to his own family.

building a family isn't difficult, all you have to do as a guardian is to be more responsible, make more wise decisions and most importantly not being to stubborn!

scrap away those lousy principal of yours when you're only talking cock with others please. every knows that you're good in spilling out useless preaches out from your mouth.

being so packed up with my final two semester in LUCT, being busy with stuffs going on. trying to save up money as much as i could. i feel kinda tense out almost everyday when i open my eyes to start my very own day. peoples feeling, own portfolio, thesis , family members. these are the stuffs i always think of. on how to help them more ; to not frust about it. but at the end. i realize that i'm still not capable of doing anything until i graduate from my college life.

WILL RESUME TYPING THIS BLOG LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment