About Me

My photo
find me, date me, and you'll know me. ^^

me n u~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hectic hours

It was a night where me and my friends where supposed to go to zouk for clubbing, with the help Of my wifey cupcake... We got da VIP place.. But things hanged when I received a phone call from my brother when I was in sunway having my quick dinner at the ming Tien kopitiam..

As soon as I received the bad news saying that my house was robbed, me my baby cupcake and Nikke rushed back to my place to check out whats goin on.

Of all things, the robber just had to take my CPU away... And casuin me now not able to do any work at all... Kiss goodbye to my desktop at my very own final year of my course where I gota do my projects and stuff!?! It's a big WTF moment and I was Not happy of course.

Lost precious stuffs like mums jewelry, some money.. My CPU.. and nearly lost my brothers wii set including his tv. Funny thing happened was my DSLR is left untouched.

After the happening of this incident, whole family was down and quiet. Keeping the mess and tidying things up.. Tired and moodless all day.
Everyone was calm and speechless.

Let's just hope that justice will be served.
All me and my family want is just to have back our stuffs.. We care less for the money this time..

I'm thankful that nobody is hurt, especially loved ones.
Gotta think of way to solve my problem now... Sigh. Think gota spend few more thousand to get another computer that is sufficient enough to help me with my works. Money fly again while I'm having financial crisis. Oh god bless me and my family please. ( reminds me of a holyman that me and my family always visit every first day of new year. I can still remember him saying that our bad verse is over but getting robbed now? Duhh.. So much for believing it. He said the same thing last year.

Blogging with my phone now.. Only thing left. Lol


Goddammit.

Do ignore any typing or grammar mistakes because I'm using my phone to type and it's lil bit annoying with the dictionary thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment