About Me

My photo
find me, date me, and you'll know me. ^^

me n u~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

16/1/2011 another day of life.

As it was morning 7plus am. i was having lot of stuff running in my head. frustrations most of it.
never mind that tho. but,
after waking up from a short deep slumber; one sad and sorry news was brought to the gates of the moy family.
saying that a relative passed away today. well, i'm sorry for their lost and may her soul rest in peace forever.

Having loved ones passing away around the Chinese new year season is one thing that nobody would want  and i felt it before, experienced it and also endured that painful moment last year on 2010. my late grandfather of mine. Mr. Chiew Siang Hwa.
choco the gay dog. cousins one.

nite time lol




spelling error..=.='' 




 pictures of 2010 lol. old memories.

I've move on and been stronger since that day.
i know how you feel.the deceased family. you have my condolence.


nvm that now. FYI, this is not one emo post lol. jz sharing pictures for fun. so be with it.

CNy's around the corner and i can't wait for all the great stuff cumin !
foods, clothes, friends and family.
most importantly.....red packets. XD

i had a fun night before that tho. which is 15/1/2011.
at my Hia Di's house. (justin) where we played tekken .
too bad Redzuan bro couldnt join, or else it will b more fun...
  argh, lazy to blog already. ...


so dear readers, excuse me for now......gota go eat.

so chiao time...madafucker. XD
random picture of the day. XD dead COCK-roach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment