About Me

My photo
find me, date me, and you'll know me. ^^

me n u~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

curiosity kills....myself.

 today, one unknown number text me and saying, can i know you? and asking to be friend...sounds like a single girl flirting... and me with curiosity replied that unknown persons message...  without any intention of cheating on my fiancée, I've typed in a very playboy-ish tone and sounded more like i'm going to cheat on my current fiancée..

anxiously with the itchy feeling i had, i began texting for a while and asked for her Facebook add..
without knowing that the whole situation was set up to test my loyalty and commitment to the relationship i'm having now...

as i acted as though i was single writting those  flirty messages....
she was reading all these while...she was the mastermind.....
and...

 i hurt her feelings badly without noticing...
i felt so bad being so stupid and curious just to know one unknown person...
we nearly breakup because of this issue...
it's just one step closer to breakup....thx to me...
her believe towards me now are lesser..... yet sad to hear that...

but what can i do? i didn't know it would turn out that bad either...
stupid of me to do that dumb move...sighs.

have been together for ten months.... and i can only say sorry to apologize...
i just hope i can wipe that bad incident off her mind...
hope she forgets it soon....but i know it will stuck in her head for a time...

a big sighs for me....
and...
another frustration appears.....

No comments:

Post a Comment