About Me

My photo
find me, date me, and you'll know me. ^^

me n u~

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

For the love of my life..

its 3.35am now... head was full of thoughts... regretting on some stuff what i did back then...hurting her so badly.

well...it already happened..so to me..i think it no need of me to feel regret but to do better job and make her as happy as possible with my might.

thinking of ways to make her life more colorful then ever...i hope by time everything goes better...

God bless and may her sad past be gone. i love you baby-cupcake..and i will never leave you for another girl. trust me..also,mark my words ya...

p/s- will use my full force and best to make you one happy cheerful young lady everyday! it's a mission for me to make you smile everyday..^^
i do cherish your love,your support and your everything...

remember this cupcake? its a 1st present from you~

No comments:

Post a Comment